2022-2023 Athletic Forms Information
***IMPORTANT 2022-2023 SPORTS FORMS INFORMATION***
2022-2023 Athletic Forms Information
We are very excited to announce that the Bethany Public Schools Athletic Department has partnered with Final Forms, an online forms and data management service. Final Forms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that Final Forms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! Final Forms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update, but all of your information and all of the data you enter will be saved. If any parents or student-athletes need assistance they can email email@example.com.
Registration will open on May 1, 2022 for parents here: https://bethany-ok.finalforms.com.
Information for Parents
1) CLICK HERE to view the Parent Playbook which will give you a step by step guide to getting started in Final Forms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom of the web page and click “Use Support”.
2) Parents must create the initial account on Final Forms and once logged in will add each student you may have participating at either the high school or middle school level. If you were in Bethany Schools last year you should log in to the same parent account and you will just update the information from last year which will save a lot of time in the process for this year. If you have login trouble please use the "forgot password" link.
3) ALL athletes at Bethany must have their participation forms filled out in Final Forms before they are eligible to participate in athletics.
4) The only form that you will need a paper copy of is the OSSAA physical form and medical history which can be found here: OSSAA PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND PARENTAL CONSENT FORM. You will need to take a paper form to the doctor for the physical procedure, then after that you will just take a picture or scan the document and submit on the Final Forms site. Once you have it scanned and submitted on Final Forms the athletic department will automatically process the physical.
5) During the forms process you will be prompted to enter any food allergies, medical allergies, medical conditions, and any other pertinent information. Please make sure you are as detailed as possible on this.
6) Once the parent has finished filling out all forms for the athlete an email will be sent to the athlete at the email address provided by the parent. There are a few of the forms that must be signed by the athlete as well, so make sure your child checks his/her e-mail after you complete the forms. Remember, each student at BPS has an e-mail address that is derived from their first name, last name, and graduation year. (Example: John Smith will graduate in 2020. His BPS e-mail address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Information for Student-Athletes
1) Please direct your parents to the website, https://bethany-ok.finalforms.com, to start your forms process.
2) Once your parent has completed the forms you, the athlete, will get an email from Final Forms in which you will click the link and sign the forms that require your signature. Only after you sign and complete the forms will you be cleared for practice
3) Also, make sure you have submitted your scanned OSSAA Physical form and medical history form on the Final Forms site. This form can be found in the parent information section above. You and your parents will be able to login to final forms at any point and see the status of your eligibility.