***IMPORTANT 2020 SPORTS FORMS INFORMATION***
To help limit the risk of a possible COVID 19 exposure for our students and staff, Bethany Schools and Ortho Central have made the decision to not conduct mass athletic physicals at the school for the upcoming 2020-21 school year. All Bethany High School and Middle School athletes must still submit a completed physical to their coach, Jon Arthur (Athletic Director) or Kyle Kuykendall (Athletic Trainer) by the their sport’s first practice.
The OSSAA athletic physical forms can be printed from the athletic forms tab on the Bethany Bronchos Athletics web page (www.bethanybronchos.com). Please complete the Medical History and Parental Consent Form. Take both the medical history form and the Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form to an appropriate medical provider.
Here is a list of options for medical providers that are happy to assist Bethany Schools with athletic physicals.
Address: 3400 Tecumseh Rd., Suite 101 Norman, OK 73072
Dates: June 27th and July 11th 8:00am-4:00pm. No appointment needed.
-Additional dates and locations may be added.
Cost: $20/physical. $20/Bethany physical will be donated back to the school.
Immediate Care of Oklahoma
Address: 10616 US Highway 66 Suite 100 Yukon, OK 73099
Dates: No appointment needed.
Cost $25/physical. $10/Bethany physical will be donated back to the school.
Total Healthcare Partners Dr. Stuart Lisle
Address: 4400 Grant Blvd, Yukon, OK 73099
Dates: Call to schedule an appointment. Phone: 405-787-8555
2020-2021 Athletic Forms Information
We are very excited to announce that the Bethany Public Schools Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update, but all of your information and all of the data you enter will be saved. If any parents or student-athletes need assistance they can email email@example.com.
Registration is now open for parents here: https://bethany-ok.finalforms.com.
Information for Parents
1) CLICK HERE to view the Parent Playbook which will give you a step by step guide to getting started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom of the web page and click “Use Support”.
2) Parents must create the initial account on Final Forms and once logged in will add each student you may have participating at either the high school or middle school level. If you were in Bethany Schools last year you should log in to the same parent account and you will just update the information from last year which will save a lot of time in the process for this year. If you have login trouble please use the "forgot password" link.
3) ALL athletes at Bethany must have their participation forms filled out in FinalForms before they are eligible to participate in athletics.
4) The only paper form that needs to be turned in to the athletic office is the OSSAA physical form and medical history which can be found here: OSSAA PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND PARENTAL CONSENT FORM
5) During the forms process you will be prompted to enter any food allergies, medical allergies, medical conditions, and any other pertinent information. Please make sure you are as detailed as possible on this.
6) Once the parent has finished filling out all forms for the athlete an email will be sent to the athlete at the email address provided by the parent. There are a few of the forms that must be signed by the athlete as well, so make sure your child checks his/her e-mail after you complete the forms. Remember, each student at BPS has an e-mail address that is derived from their first name, last name, and graduation year. (Example: John Smith will graduate in 2020. His BPS e-mail address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Information for Student-Athletes
1) Please direct your parents to the website, https://bethany-ok.finalforms.com, to start your forms process.
2) Once your parent has completed the forms you, the athlete, will get an email from Final Forms in which you will click the link and sign the forms that require your signature. Only after you sign and complete the forms will you be cleared for practice
3) Also, make sure you have turned in your paper OSSAA Physical form and medical history form to the athletic office. This form can be found in the parent information section above. You and your parents will be able to login to final forms at any point and see the status of your eligibility.
The Bethany Athletic Department is once again partnering with the Performance Course for its one of a kind athletic sports performance program for developing HS athletes. The Performance Course is known around the country for being experts in training HS athletes and schools have seen unprecedented success after having been involved in the program.
SIGN UP LINK: https://oklahoma.performancecourse.com/school-district/bethany-schools
Despite the COVID-19 situation the Performance Course and Bethany have developed a safe and effective plan to train HS athletes this summer. Currently the plan is to start the summer training program on June 15, one week later than originally planned.
Performance Course - Summer 2020
In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19 the Bethany Schools Adminstrative team has released the following guidelines for the summer of 2020. Questions on the policy can be directed to the head coach of your sport to to Athletic Director, Jon Arthur. Today, the OSSAA board voted to reject a proposal to give every school a uniform set of policies, so this policy has been made by BPS for the health and safety of all people involved.
June 15-June 26
June 27 - July 5
July 6 - July 31