2019-2020 Athletic Forms Information
We are very excited to announce that the Bethany Public Schools Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update, but all of your information and all of the data you enter will be saved. If any parents or student-athletes need assistance they can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now open for parents here: https://bethany-ok.finalforms.com.
Information for Parents
1) CLICK HERE to view the Parent Playbook which will give you a step by step guide to getting started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom of the web page and click “Use Support”.
2) Parents must create the initial account on Final Forms and once logged in will add each student you may have participating at either the high school or middle school level.
3) ALL athletes at Bethany must have their participation forms filled out in FinalForms before they are eligible to participate in athletics.
4) The only paper form that needs to be turned in to the athletic office is the OSSAA physical form and medical history which can be found here: OSSAA PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND PARENTAL CONSENT FORM
5) During the forms process you will be prompted to enter any food allergies, medical allergies, medical conditions, and any other pertinent information. Please make sure you are as detailed as possible on this.
6) Once the parent has finished filling out all forms for the athlete an email will be sent to the athlete at the email address provided by the parent. There are a few of the forms that must be signed by the athlete as well, so make sure your child checks his/her e-mail after you complete the forms. Remember, each student at BPS has an e-mail address that is derived from their first name, last name, and graduation year. (Example: John Smith will graduate in 2020. His BPS e-mail address will be email@example.com.)
Information for Student-Athletes
1) Please direct your parents to the website, https://bethany-ok.finalforms.com, to start your forms process.
2) Once your parent has completed the forms you, the athlete, will get an email from Final Forms in which you will click the link and sign the forms that require your signature. Only after you sign and complete the forms will you be cleared for practice
3) Also, make sure you have turned in your paper OSSAA Physical form and medical history form to the athletic office. This form can be found in the parent information section above. You and your parents will be able to login to final forms at any point and see the status of your eligibility.